Bakkie and Gromit "secret training" ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bakkie

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 640 Adventure
So Gromit and myself have been planning this secret ride for about 3 week and finally we decided that this afternoon was the right time.

Our main obstacle to overcome was the timing as this was key to this â??secretâ? ride.

We did not want to invite anybody because not everybody has what it takes to go on a ride like this. However if you do think you have what it take after looking at the pics then let me know. We are thinking of doing this same ride more than once a week!

The Ride

We met at a secret location and after checking tyre pressures etc we were off.  It started of slow but soon we got into a rhythm. There were some very technical sections and at one stage we had to walk the bikes up a very steep hill. Gromit had some war wounds after fighting his bike through a thorn bush on a narrow single track section.

I nearly ended up in the river at one of the bridge crossing and both of us dropped our bikes. Gromit dropped his on a steep downhill down to a river crossing and I dropped mine in a very sandy section.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 210
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 208
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 209
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg