Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Palma in Moz gets attacked  (Read 5226 times)

Offline punisher

• Lolly Licker… i love to lick lollies
  • Grey hound
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
  • somph
Re: Palma in Moz gets attacked
« Reply #80 on: April 16, 2021, 08:56:30 am »
so its Jan's fault again

Only in the case of Shell. For Total we blame Bonapart

I blame the totally corrupt and inept frelimo government

as long as you dont blame the real people at fault  :laughing4: :thumleft:
just wanna have fun , and ride ... and ....... ride

Offline roxenz

• rocks make sense
  • Grey hound
  • Bike: Yamaha Super Tenere
  • cheerful yesterdays and confident tomorrows
« Reply #81 on: April 16, 2021, 10:32:08 am »
The muslim influence started when old Mohamed wanted more black concubines for his harem... The whole east coast of Africa was raided by the Arabs for centuries, nothing has changed.
Yes RobC, and the white Christians did even worse along the west coast of Africa (although the Catholic Portuguese did supplant the Arabs along the southeastern coast).

PS. It isn't the religion (Christian or Islam or whatever), it is people (who may be of any religious persuasion) that are/were responsible. They just use the religion for extra effect.
Ek sal laaik van n prentjie hier sit, maar is te f0kken onnosel...

Offline IAMKENNY

« Reply #82 on: April 16, 2021, 11:03:49 am »
I have just seen the most horrific and distressing video clip of these bikers lying naked and burnt in the dirt street.  I cannot believe that this has not been one of the most highlighted news items around the world as yet. If this is in fact true then the atrocity apparently occurred on the 6th April.

Truth or not ????
Wherever you go...there you are!!

Offline Fudge

« Reply #83 on: April 16, 2021, 11:13:05 am »
I have just seen the most horrific and distressing video clip of these bikers lying naked and burnt in the dirt street.  I cannot believe that this has not been one of the most highlighted news items around the world as yet. If this is in fact true then the atrocity apparently occurred on the 6th April.

Truth or not ????
It is from Tanzania, most likely this incident? - https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2019/08/crashed-fuel-tanker-blows-up-in-tanzania-killing-57.html

http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=257180.msg4636141#msg4636141
The video circulating on social media of the burnt bikers originate from Tanzania where a few locals raided a petrol bunker which exploded.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 11:22:08 am by Fudge »
Honda XR125L
Honda XL600R
Honda XR600R
Yamaha TW200

The following users thanked this post: IAMKENNY

Online RobC

• Stoepkakkertjie
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: Kawasaki KLR 650
  • Bloemfontein
« Reply #84 on: April 16, 2021, 12:42:40 pm »
The muslim influence started when old Mohamed wanted more black concubines for his harem... The whole east coast of Africa was raided by the Arabs for centuries, nothing has changed.
Yes RobC, and the white Christians did even worse along the west coast of Africa (although the Catholic Portuguese did supplant the Arabs along the southeastern coast).

PS. It isn't the religion (Christian or Islam or whatever), it is people (who may be of any religious persuasion) that are/were responsible. They just use the religion for extra effect.
Not denying it, just stating where the muslim influence came from... ::)
And muslims are still practicing slavery on a massive scale by the way... O0

Offline roxenz

• rocks make sense
  • Grey hound
« Reply #85 on: April 17, 2021, 07:13:27 am »

That is true. But interestingly enough, it didn't start out that way. When Mohammed started his movement, be wanted to have good relations with the Christians in Mecca (stating they were also "people of the book"). But the Christians rebuffed him, and tried to kill his followers in an ambush. The reason the Christians wanted to kill off Mohammed and his followers was that Mohammed was against slavery, and the Christians were the main slavery cartel in the region.

Thing is, in the end, human beings will corrupt anything to fit their selfish wants.

Offline steveindar

• Race Dog
  • Bike: Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
  • Eish!
« Reply #86 on: April 17, 2021, 08:39:58 am »

Truth or not ????
It is from Tanzania, most likely this incident? - https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2019/08/crashed-fuel-tanker-blows-up-in-tanzania-killing-57.html

http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=257180.msg4636141#msg4636141
The video circulating on social media of the burnt bikers originate from Tanzania where a few locals raided a petrol bunker which exploded.
Tanker fell over whilst speeding through Morogoro, 2019. Locals flocked to filfer free fuel and paid a deadly price.

Sent from my TECNO CF8 using Tapatalk

COVID KILLS SADDLE TIME!
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain

XRV750 Africa bike, KTM 525EXC plastic Africa bike, BMW1150GS Civilization bike; TY250Z Footup's ??? VFR750 Potential off-road hooligan bike!

Offline Fransw

« Reply #87 on: April 17, 2021, 11:32:50 am »

Online RobC

• Stoepkakkertjie
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bloemfontein
« Reply #88 on: April 17, 2021, 06:35:31 pm »

That is true. But interestingly enough, it didn't start out that way. When Mohammed started his movement, be wanted to have good relations with the Christians in Mecca (stating they were also "people of the book"). But the Christians rebuffed him, and tried to kill his followers in an ambush. The reason the Christians wanted to kill off Mohammed and his followers was that Mohammed was against slavery, and the Christians were the main slavery cartel in the region.

Thing is, in the end, human beings will corrupt anything to fit their selfish wants.
You really believe that? Mo was aggressive from day one... :sip:

Offline roxenz

• rocks make sense
  • Grey hound
« Reply #89 on: April 18, 2021, 07:46:55 am »
Rob, read Karen Armstrong "Islam: a short history". Lovely book. Sommer get her history of the Bible as well, just as fascinating, if not more so. Ms Armstrong was a Catholic nun, and still a believer, as well as an academic. She writes the facts however, not religious claptrap. Yet her belief and love of her God is still palpable. She sees the beauty in these religions, not all the hate-mongering by religio-politicians. Would love to have her at my dinner table.

Online KiLRoy

• Kaptein Duiwel
  • Administrator
  • Gentleman Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • Kaptein Duiwel - vriend van Beau Brummel
    • Wild Dog Adventure Riders
« Reply #90 on: April 18, 2021, 08:25:02 am »
Rob, read Karen Armstrong "Islam: a short history". Lovely book. Sommer get her history of the Bible as well, just as fascinating, if not more so. Ms Armstrong was a Catholic nun, and still a believer, as well as an academic. She writes the facts however, not religious claptrap. Yet her belief and love of her God is still palpable. She sees the beauty in these religions, not all the hate-mongering by religio-politicians. Would love to have her at my dinner table.

Indeed... dont just believe that which fits your worldview.

Offline 2StrokeDan

• a Man of Character
  • Worshond
  • Bike: KTM 690 Adventure
  • Slim like Bill, straight like Steve
« Reply #91 on: April 18, 2021, 04:12:38 pm »
Islam's problem is the extremism.

Pakistan, as we speak, are being made a dangerous place for French people, because of their Muslim cartoons.

But what do you expect from a country run by a cricket player??

The following users thanked this post: RobC

Offline Dorsland

• Grey hound
  • Bike: Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
  • Opsaal kerels!
    • Patriot Boerbokstoet
« Reply #92 on: April 18, 2021, 04:59:45 pm »
 :imaposer: :imaposer:
If youth but knew...if age but could.

Henri Estienne

The following users thanked this post: RobC

Online RobC

• Stoepkakkertjie
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bloemfontein
« Reply #93 on: April 18, 2021, 09:30:37 pm »
There is no beauty in islam... :sip:
Before there was Internet I made a study of it and concluded it was based on lies and deceit.

The following users thanked this post: Dorsland

Offline roxenz

• rocks make sense
  • Grey hound
« Reply #94 on: April 19, 2021, 07:26:47 am »
Before there was Internet I made a study of it and concluded it was based on lies and deceit.
the
Your opinion. I could not disagree more, but realise there is no discussion to be had here.

Online KiLRoy

• Kaptein Duiwel
  • Administrator
  • Gentleman Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • Kaptein Duiwel - vriend van Beau Brummel
    • Wild Dog Adventure Riders
« Reply #95 on: April 19, 2021, 08:50:31 am »

This study of yours - is it available for review?  Or is it based on lies and deceit? 

Not really a study then is it...more like - i made my mind up..
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 05:21:09 pm by KiLRoy »

Offline BlueBull2007

• Caribbean
  • Global Moderator
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: AJS (all models)
« Reply #96 on: April 19, 2021, 02:10:54 pm »
Can we just clear up the facts here please: It wasn't poor, oppressed people who did the killing, rather apart from a few foreigners, it was the poor and oppressed in Palma who were killed. They were killed by radical Islamic terrorists, lead by "people who were foreigners, who looked like arabs" according to witnesses.

The BS about miners being paid $1/day and history lessons about Mohummud and the evils of Christianity in the dark ages has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Its the same elements who attacked the shopping mall in Kenya, for the same reasons: The desire to convert part or all of Mozambique into a state under shariah law through terrorism and chaos.
Rally nut. What could possibly go wrong?
Living the Rally Dream - Ride Report
Current bike: KTM 350 EXC   Previous bikes:  2010 WR450F, 2006 KTM450EXC,KTM 450RR, BMW800GS, KTM450EXC, BMW650 GS, BMW650 Dakar, and Honda XR250

The following users thanked this post: RobC, Dorsland

Offline Dorsland

• Grey hound
  • Bike: Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
  • Opsaal kerels!
    • Patriot Boerbokstoet
« Reply #97 on: April 19, 2021, 03:56:04 pm »
I have given up hope that "poor oppressed" people will use their ever increasing numbers to vote out oppressive and abusive governments.

The equation works like this:

Bribe stupid people to vote oppressive, abusive government into power > abusive stupid government destroys education to keep people stupid > lie to aforementioned "poor oppressed" people about how "their" governement is uplifiting aforementioned "poor oppressed" people > bribe "poor oppressed" people with a T-shirt and food parcels (donated as disaster relief by bleeding heart western liberals) > "poor oppressed" people vote oppressive abusive government back into power > oppressive abusive government sells the family jewels to the highest bidder > lie to the "poor oppressed" people about the gazzillions of permanent well paying jobs, free houses, iPhone 12, black Mercedes', free colonialists' farms and other free crap they are going to get > "poor oppressed" people vote oppressive abusive government back into power > ISIS (or other extremist group of your choice) exploits "poor oppressed" people to chase WMC out of country > chaos reigns supreme for ever after > oppressive, abusive government remains in power until the end of time > oppressive, abusive government begs bleeding heart Western liberals for disaster relief > disaster relief gets used by oppressive, abusive government to bribe "poor oppressed" people.

Rinse, repeat. Rinse, repeat. Rinse, repeat. Rinse, repeat. Rinse, repeat. Rinse, repeat. Rinse, repeat. Rinse, repeat. Rinse, repeat. Rinse, repeat. Rinse, repeat. Rinse, repeat. Rinse, repeat. Rinse, repeat.
If youth but knew...if age but could.

Henri Estienne

The following users thanked this post: BlueBull2007, RobC, punisher

Online RobC

• Stoepkakkertjie
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bloemfontein
« Reply #98 on: April 19, 2021, 04:10:59 pm »
the
Your opinion. I could not disagree more, but realise there is no discussion to be had here.
Exactly...

Online RobC

• Stoepkakkertjie
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bloemfontein
« Reply #99 on: April 19, 2021, 04:14:01 pm »

Not really a study then is it...more like - i made my mind up..
Just like you made up your mind I am talking kak... :deal: :sip:

Not all study and research is done to elucidate others but to understand the psyche of a megalomaniac that started a crazy religion.
I suggest you do the same and become enlightened for once... O0