long weekends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
For me long weekends is time to escape , I am self employed and therefor cant just close shop and go away , ( self explanatory) so when the opportunity is there Like to make full use of it , Easter weekend past we could not go away as I had a birth day long weekend just 2 weeks ago , Now there is another at the end of the month, 4 days , but have no idea where to go , I had for a long time gone to Sabie to ride the mountains , but have that shirt , and then we started to go down to the South coast , but as much as I like the route and road , the destination has become boring , we end up doing the same thing over and over at the same places .
So plan C for this up coming long weekend could be a 4 day tour , ride  find a place to stay , ride the next day again and so on , problem is I dont know a direction to take , Zulu land has always been fascinating , but not sure where to go . and long days in the saddle is not uncommon to me , 600 ks easy peasy ride .
Any suggestions would be welcome . I am aware I have asked this same question on occasion , but if its not asked , no answers given  ,