BMW R1100GS/R1150GS OWNERS BASH 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matewis

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS Adventure
Good morning all,

With the first quarter of 2021 already gone I didn't want to be stranded like a ship in the Suez Canal without a venue of a date.

Date was proposed and this year Abrahamskraal Guest farm will again play host to the 1100/1150 Bash! 29 - 31 October 2021

Those of you that attended in 2018 can bear testimony to this awesome venue and the amazing food and scenery.  I am giving the date etc well in advance especially if you have to plan your travels and holidays which most of us needs to do. This also opens the opportunity to split payments and make it a little more affordable instead of paying it all at once. Please get into contact to book a room, dorm or camping spot.

I will post details costs etc as soon as I receive them from the venue. The objective is to make this as affordable as possible to get maximum attendance.

OK guys so here goes:

First of all there will be 3 types of accommodation available
1. Guesthouse - all inclusive
2. Dorm - Bedding provided
3 Camping - Bring your own tent, stretcher and bedding

ABRAHAMSKRAAL GASTEPLAAS KAMERUITLEG
HOOFHUIS:

Kamer 1: 2 x ¾ beddens(En-suite badkamer – bad en stort)  Frank de Freitas

Kamer 2: 1 x dubbel bed(En-suite badkamer – bad en stort) Johan Prinsloo

Kamer 3: 1 x dubbel bed  (En suite badkamer – stort) Rudi Grabowski

Kamer 4: 2 x enkel beddens (Deel badkamer met kamer 5 – stort) Jean Pienaar

Kamer 5: 1 x dubbel bed(Deel badkamer met kamer 4 – stort)  Pierre Schutlz - Captain Jack - PAID

Kamer 6: 2 x enkel beddens (Deel badkamer met kamer 7 – bad en stort) Jason Berry x 2

Kamer 7: 1 x dubbel bed(Deel badkamer met kamer 6 – bad en stort) André Olivier x2 PAID

KOTHUIS:)

Kamer 1: 1 x dubbel bed - (En-suite badkamer – bad en stort) Phillip van Wyk - Deposit PAID

Kamer 2: 1 x ¾ bed en 1 x enkel bed (Deel badkamer met kamer 3 – stort) Noel Faure

Kamer 3: 2 x enkel beddens (Deel badkamer met kamer 2 - stort) Tony Cummings(Bobby Chang) & Ian Godsell(Welsh) Deposit Paid

Cost will be as follows: This is the cost for the whole weekend. Per Person except for the double room as specified.
Guesthouse - Single room -  R1400 - only one person in a room - All Meals included
Guesthouse - Double Room - R2100 - 2 people per room (Cost for 2 people - all meals included)
Dorm - R900pp - Bedding provided - All Meals included
Camping - R850pp - Own tent etc - All Meals included - Campsite is grass and there's shade trees as well

CAMPING: Gielie Visser - PAID
                    Sean Kriegler
                  Jaco & Chantelle
                  Michael Bucholz                 

DORM: Ashley Ellington - PAID
            Antonie de Klerk - PAID
            David Frost
            Worsie

We will have an outride on the Saturday - route to be confirmed - I just would like to also mention that the route to the farm, to town etc is pillion friendly. The route for the Saturday will be pillion friendly as well.

A backup vehicle will also be available as with past experience some of the PE dogs use their 1150's to hunt. :pot: (Hope Rudi and Gerrard join this time around again)

ALL reservations will go through me. I will post updates here in the first post to keep it nice and central.

Account Name: 1150 Bash
Account Number: 1461353287
Capitec
Savings Account
REF: Your Name/Forum name

Chat soon.

Jaco Matthee
082 462 two188