The long way to Moab - an impulsive adventure...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoskakBruce

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
If you've ever seen pictures of Moab, Utah, then you've probably also thought to yourself, "Damn, I have to ride there one day".

Well, one day happened to me this month... I was perusing Facebook and saw an ad for a Husqvarna FE501 in Los Angeles, California. Despite being on a different continent, I called the number and ended up buying a bike in the USA!

What follows is a series of video clips I made to share my adventure with my family on WhatsApp.

These videos were never meant for public viewing, but I figure that some of you may also enjoy the pics and stories.

Some context: My wife (Jessy) and I have spent the last few years riding our bikes around South America. We plan to ride Central America sometime next year and we're going to need to buy some bikes to ride.

No big ADV bike for us anymore. We've seen the light and lighter is better :) So, our shopping list is short - buy two KTM 500s or two Husky FE501s. Buying this bike was an opportunity to gather our first bike and have an impromptu adventure.

That being said, let's do this.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/OQQXWvOsqds[/youtube]

More to come tomorrow...