Anyone know about this? Sounds ominous

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bomber

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Enduro
Itchy boots YT channel

Found it here
https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/threads/youtube-must-see-vids-part-3.1121976/page-20

I don’t even know where to begin. Honestly, the episode that comes out tomorrow on my channel is, for lack of a better word, the most bizarre video I ever made. Without realizing it, I had just entered a truly lawless part of a South Africa, a part that even many South Africans don’t know that exists.

This led to an insane turn of events and I witnessed and heard things that I am still trying to process right now. Some of the most shocking details are not even on film because it was too much.

I honestly think that the footage I shot here will give a very rare insight of how things go down here and how the line between right and wrong, legal and illegal is very fine at the least.

Looking back at this picture, me trying to force out a smile looks rather out of place, but I guess the mere being here was quite out of place anyway. Just watch the video tomorrow and have your mind blown. Mine certainly is