Barking along the fence while the gate is open .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Not wanting to highjack another thread and guilty of my comment as well I just want to think out load , by posting a new thought . I think many guys here are in a similar boat , we have a itch to go for a ride , but something is holding us back . like dogs running up and down the fence barking at stuff out side while the gate is wide open .
I try to always find a reason to go in stead of a reason not to go. Yes money is tight and dew to us not sure of how things are going to turn out in the near future we are holding back . not keen to end up in a position that we end up saying if only I did not take the gap out went out the open gate to go bark at the passing car , chase the ice cream man  :lol8:
But if we were to make up a group of like minded 'dogs " plan a weekend ride to somewhere , share accommodation , itches can be scratched , good times could be had and it might not cost the earth .
So if you keen lets talk , make some plans , meet new potential friends , and go for a weekend ride .