Does using a GPS affect your brain ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WF

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Hi WDs.
This is something i just have to get off my chest. The GPS is an amazing and very usefull tool ,it gives us freedom and confidence to explore unknown areas.BUT does it make people stupid ? When you enter a road which has a PRIVATE PROPERTY, NO THROUGHFARE SIGN and a closed gate does your inteligence not say, ok the GPS shows this road runs to oom Koos but maybe its outdated or wrong in some way ?
Well obviously in many cases NO.Ive just had to chase after the 2nd moron today and convince them that no you cant ride through my property, past the signs and closed gate just because your GPS shows a road.

Guys please we need to respect peoples private property and use our heads.Not all secondary and gravel roads on your GPS are public .
This may sound very petty but i for one have this every weekend and even more during holidays.In the present situation we as farmers find ourselves we are very aware of strangers entering our property { isnt everyone ? } and although i try real hard to be nice it gets a bit much by the 10 th time in a day.
And when im told that im wrong because the GPS says i can , i really loose my sense of humour !

Lastly i must add that so far this holiday all the morons have been in cars !