What new Adventure Bike, less than 600cc??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT 600 Z
Browsing around.

What new Adv type scramblers are available today, except for the following ones that I have seen??

Around 600cc, as light as possibbe (for what it is), say around 140/150 kg?? And Road Legal??

1) The KTM 390 Thingie
2) The Honda CRF 300
3) Honda CRF 450 L
4) KTM 690 ?? Roadworthy Bike thingie
5) Tenere 700

Of all the above (that Ive seen) the 450 L looks nice, but its seat height sounds WAY too high. And service intervals (but ja, I guess one could get around that in a way).
That 390 KT also looks good on paper, but I just cant get over the "hairdresser" look. But I think a good buy. But not 4 me.
Maybe also the CRF 300.....maybe. But I like the Rally more (not available yet though), and I dunno - at a couple G's more I think that 450 is a better buy (think so)
That 690 KT Roadworthy Enduro thingie - also nice I think. Havent checked Price though. But looks like a nice Adv bike thingie.
The T 700 also GREAT, maar R 240 000 vir 'n bike vir MY gebruik is pure spilsgeit - om op te som. I'll never EVER use it to its full "potential" - I've got very medium riding skills.
I havent checked out BMW yet.....I guess the 800GS is also a GREAT bike. But heavy.

..........or look for a MINT bike like a Husky Terra??

Just browsing......but ja, also sort of "surprised" that gone are the days when you can go buy a new XT 660/XR 650/Husky/BMW 650 - stuff like that.