Shaun and I Motorcycling around South Africa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mother

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Harley Davidson (all models)
Hi Dogs

Recently returned from a trip around the country .....I did share it on the WD FB page but for those who may be interested in following it .......here goes

I rode my GSA up to Pretoria to visit my daughter knowing I would meet up with my pal Shaun for an extended ride afterwards and we took some nice scenic back roads....also places I hadnt been in a while plus my first visit to Verneukpan.......Im always riding around it

Also we encountered the sand monster head on and it beat us up and spat us out the other side

All in all did 4200km on this trip

I been doing a lot of gopro stuff lately and its easier and nicer for me to creat a visual memory of the trip mostly for my own use

so i will share the story in 5 episodes with links attached if u feel like following our ride

please note the bmw gps is shit i use this as a last resort but my main form of planning is a simple tracks for africa map

so i have no saved routes
i tend to make my own impulsive descisions and routes and i find this adds to the adventure

any way here goes

O0

:thumleft: