DECEMBER TRIP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Not many options  . I am planning a bike trip in December and part of the tour is a couple of days in Mosselbay / George . looked for accommodation that falls in my budget but seems evert thing is fully booked. We looked in George , not many option , Wilderniss has nothing and Mosselbay seems to be just about booked out for December .
We have in the past done Cape tours and not booked a thing and always found place , tempted to do the same this time as I am sure we will find a spot for one night . this is a back up idea , I would like to be sure we are sorted before departing . I have place in Middleburg for our first stop , then Oudshoorn , option is to either go to Gerge for a day , and then Mosselbay for 3 days . from there its down to Hermanus , but here also no place  or its a dump , then Saldana for Xmas . and still need to decide the route home . departing Saldana on Monday 27th , option is to head north and home via Upington , or  cut across to Cerrus and then the N1 ,with an Kymberly as a option or all the way N1 home .
For those of you the live in the Cape , please make some suggestion as where to spend a day or two on our way down and also on our way home , tar road a big preference . 

Last, my budget is around R600.00 per night , room with en suite bathroom , clean is a must . Not being from the area we not sure in witch suburbs not to book .