Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Pillion seat lost - Western Cape  (Read 399 times)

Offline Metaljockey

• Race Dog
  • Bike: KTM 640 Adventure
  • Dodgy S.O.B.
Pillion seat lost - Western Cape
« on: October 20, 2021, 05:10:34 am »
I lost a pillion seat for an 1100 GS today. It would have been between Greyton and Riviersonderend, or on the back roads between Bonnievale and McGregor.

On the odd chance that someone finds it, I'd appreciate to hear about it. It's a long shot but the WC is mos infested by Wilddogs.

Offline Gypsybaron

• It's not what you take when you leave this world behind you, it's what you leave behind you when you go.
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: BMW (all models)
Re: Pillion seat lost - Western Cape
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2021, 06:40:10 am »
I lost a pillion seat for an 1100 GS today. It would have been between Greyton and Riviersonderend, or on the back roads between Bonnievale and McGregor.

On the odd chance that someone finds it, I'd appreciate to hear about it. It's a long shot but the WC is mos infested by Wilddogs.

Hi MJ, should you not find it, I have the seat (standard black one) off my old 1150 GS (RIP Moses  :'( ) here in Harties. Pay the courier fees and it is yours
“All education is self-education. A teacher is only a guide, to point out the way, and no school, no matter how excellent, can give you education. What you receive is like the outlines in a child’s coloring book. You must fill in the colors yourself.” Louis L'Amour - The lonesome gods

The following users thanked this post: KiLRoy, JohnB

Offline MildlyWild

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2021, 11:28:08 am »

Hi MJ, should you not find it, I have the seat (standard black one) off my old 1150 GS (RIP Moses  :'( ) here in Harties. Pay the courier fees and it is yours

Give that man a Bells :thumleft:
As a man thinketh, so he becomes...

Offline Fransw

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2021, 11:32:00 am »

Oh sh#t, and wheres the pillion?? :patch:

Offline dookie

• The last Avatar Meatbender.
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: KTM 950 Adventure
  • Health and Safetitty matters
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2021, 11:56:23 am »

Offline Metaljockey

• Race Dog
  • Dodgy S.O.B.
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2021, 09:45:40 pm »

Well, I was going to put an APB out, but she never told me her name. 🤔

Offline Metaljockey

• Race Dog
  • Dodgy S.O.B.
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2021, 09:53:52 pm »

Thank you so much for the offer.

This morning, hanging around a beer spot,  12 hrs after noticing my loss, a guy comes up to me and says his 1150 got written off and he has some spares he needs to get rid of. True as fuck, it's a rear seat, cover plate and some of the tools that abandoned ship yesterday.

In McGregor! The Lord works in mysterious ways. My bike is whole again.

Offline Gypsybaron

• It's not what you take when you leave this world behind you, it's what you leave behind you when you go.
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: BMW (all models)
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2021, 11:04:43 pm »
Glad you got sorted  :)
“All education is self-education. A teacher is only a guide, to point out the way, and no school, no matter how excellent, can give you education. What you receive is like the outlines in a child’s coloring book. You must fill in the colors yourself.” Louis L'Amour - The lonesome gods