Help with Engine rebuild - Suzuki RM85

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kobus Myburgh

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 640 Adventure
Guys I need some help with an engine rebuild please. 

My intention was to restore the bike and rebuild the motor myself for my youngest son, but at the moment I have just short of zero time available for anything.

Unfortunately here in George there is no one that really does it.  Those who can see it as a waste of time and the others I won't take a bicycle to.

I promised the laaitie that I will try and get this done for him before he outgrows it.  Being a 85 small wheel, my time is running out.

I'm therefore looking for someon that I can send the motor to (partially stripped) that can get it sorted.  The last time I had a look at it, it will need at best a top end rebuild.

Any of our Wilddogs that can assist or a reputable reference please.

I also need the rims sorted and shocks rebuild - I already stripped them.

Like anyone, I unfortunately don't have a huge budget, but the laaitie wants to sell his little CRF 80 to fund this project.

Just maybe [member=614]Runner[/member] , [member=4859]superfoxi[/member] , [member=5609]Dux[/member] or the likes have time on their hands.  Or @2StrokeDan dalk al afgetree.  ;)