Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Sun City 4 January  (Read 234 times)

Offline Splash

Sun City 4 January
« on: January 05, 2009, 09:43:57 am »
Another outing completed to Sun City were we enjoyed their wonderful breakfast.

To my amazement, they are welcoming bikers with open arms. We were given preference at the gate and for our troubles given a R100 gambling voucher. We parked at Cascades which saved a train trip and my bike was safer.

They had a special bikers lunch at the Cascades pool for R75 and they had provided a band for entertainment. We opted to have breakfast at Cascades which was at a special price of R90 per person.

The ride to Sun City took 2:30 with an excursion over Breedt‚??s Nek and a run through Marikana.

On the way back we took a detour around Rustenburg through Koster and then headed straight for Talton. We got back at 2:30 pm with the return journey taking 4:00. The dirt roads were good but we did some tar to make up time.

All in all, on any given Sunday, a very pleasant ride with us eventually covering 400kms and just in the pursuit of breakfast.

Have bike, will ride.

Offline blazes

• Forum Vendor
  • Deleted Users
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Husqvarna (all models)
  • DON'T be FOOLED by my Avatar ----
Re: Sun City 4 January
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 12:42:51 pm »
Nice and fast ;) Need to get together so we can do that ride soon.
People DON'T Change --we just get to know them better
Current Scooters --

Husqvarna TE 610 --Best Small DS Bike ever --Had two -- Dakota Just bought the one --
Aprilla 750 Dorsodura another DD Another Project Bike in the making 2012 model - Conceived To Thrill  Husqvarna 634 SMR Factory Works Replica --One of 100 in the World -ORGASMIC -  SOLD -To the USA