FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GSASTERIX

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS Adventure
Kyk noord en f....... voort!!

On the spur of the moment we decided to head north!  Had a great breakfast with friends and off we went!!!
Just out of town we came across this.  We did not know that the Wild Dogs had this in their line up

On the way to the Pilansberg I told the Boss that I spend time from 1974 till 1986 on the most amazing farm that was owned by a mr. J. Els, and just as I thought that he did not own the farm any more the Boss spotted his name plate in the bushes.  We turned around and went looking for the farmer.  We spend almost 3 hours reminissing about the past with the friendliest and warmes people, and went down to the old campsite.

On the way to Koedoeskop GSAsterix and No 7 got some serious SAND training riding with a pillion in 12 meter deep sand.  Some of the strips carried on for more than 15 k's at a time.  And after every ice skating exercise this is what the Boss had to say. (DIS LEKKER.  KAN ONS DIT WEER DOEN?)
She was having the time of her life wile I was fighting for ours.
The scenery was more than worth the effort.

This reminds me of what we need to do every day.

Melvin also came out for some sightseeing and was visibly impressed with a BMW 1150 GSA.

Even the taxman was keeping a close eye.

We know this as a Makloppie tree.  This one could be older than 400 years.

The road ahead.  11.4 Km with no turns!Dream on!!!

Into Botswana!