Bike 3D - My teeny online store due to popularity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ravingDIODE

Race Dog
Reaction score
Hey Wilddogs!

So the helmet brackes seems to be getting popular and a few WD's have recommended that I keep it up as it is something that many bikers would benefit from.

I have made some adjustments and improvements with the new version of the helmet brackets which looks a bit more aesthetical as well as a better resting position for the helmet.

I have decided to start a little online store with the hope of getting some more exposure.

The store's stock will be kept up to date and any specific requests or orders can be done via PM or WhatsApp.

I have created a special 15% discount code for the WILDDOG forum that will be active as long as my store is online and I am a part of the WD forum. Feel free to use the code, but please don't give it out to everyone out there, it is for the Wilddog members specifically.

The discount code is: "WILDDOG".

Please check it out and share the site with your fellow riders if you think they could benefit from it.

Any suggestions or requests would greatly be appreciated.

Website link >> www.bike3d.co.za