Harties, Breedtsnek, Mooinooi, Meerhof!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Numsch

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 890 Adventure R
Three of us ventured off on what turned out to be an awesome day ride on Saturday 4/12/21 with mixed weather and road conditions. There has been plenty rain over the last week so we knew we were in for a few surprises. We met at the Sasol in Broederstroom at 07:00 with the rain staying away until we reached the top of Breedstnek.

Out with rain jackets and we proceeded down a very wet Breedtsnek. The dirt road to Mooinooi was like snot, i stopped and warned the guys to take it easy on this road, little did I know that I was going to be the one that nearly saw my arse. How I saved this, God only knows but I thought I was down!  :)

https://youtu.be/_3lrSSyZ-ek

A quick stop to check my pants and we were off to railway tracks where the weather cleared up nicely!

A quick breakfast at the Cock and Bull at Harties before we set off to find the Meerhof bridge via the dam tunnel.

Some more muddy conditions drained one of our riders on his 1190's maiden off road ride!

Exhaust bracket broke so some quick bush repairs

All in all a good 250km round trip from Fourways.