Swazi Rally (Rather late than never)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CMA_Andy

Pack Dog
Reaction score
This was my first Swazi rally and boy what a treat. After much rushing around on the Friday morning returning in my cage from being on holiday with the family and kids. I met up with CMA_Lenox and his missus to ride through to the rally. We at this stage were quite late thanks to me being late from the other side of the world. But hey we were now on our way. Unfortunately due to being late we opted for tar all the way getting to the rally site at around 20h00, we stopped for supper in Mbabane.

Camp

Small1.jpg

The Saturday how ever we decided to go out and explore this wonderful country, the roads were great as it had rained the day before and very little dust or mud.

Small2.jpg

And
Small3.jpg

The locals were very friendly and were a great help for directions and getting info on the condition of the roads we were to travel down.

Small4.jpg

A quick stop at the LOCAL DEALER!! For some refreshments:

Picture042.jpg

Small6.jpg

After this stop there was quite a climb to the top of the world (Well so it felt at the time) could it get any better than this.

Small5.jpg

A little further along we came across this view of one of there bigger dams pity about the guy ruining the view:

Small7.jpg

The Saturday night we met up with Leo and some other guys from the forum and shared a chat or two before turning the lights out.

Small8.jpg

And like all good trips the ride home was a necessity that could not be avoided, and man it was a cold ride home!!!

Small9.jpg

Small10.jpg

When do we go again :?: :?: :?: