RALLY RAMPAGE We are now an official Wilddogs Vendor - Check it out!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UggieB

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Enduro
rampage4-signiture-400x.png

After building our local Rally Rampage brand for the past year, I have decided to commit to the Wilddogs platform and become a vendor.  ;D This is super exciting as I will be able to share much more of our development into the world of adventure riding, rally events, towers, navigation and devices with you guys. I am a techy and love using some proper technology to drive our project and where needed our user experience. What a jol!

[size=12pt]Over the last year we tackled a couple of project and each one turned out super exciting. We did the following:

• Developed a range of rally and adventure navigation tower for KTM and Husky bikes. These towers we sold in RSA as well as Australia.
  • Developed our own Bluetooth handlebar controller to use on your mobile device of choice, being a phone or tablet.
  • Training to help guys develop routes, rallies and events using technology.

For this year of 2022 we have even more instore. Check it out. These are our projects:
  • Navigation Training - this is to help guys get into using their mobile devices to navigate routes, events and outrides. Mobile devices functionality far outweigh that of a standard GPOS and yet because its new, there are many misconceptions. We help fix that
  • Rampage Rally Events for 2022 & 2023 - We are recce'ing routes country wide for the launch of our unique Rampage Rally stage format events aimed at adventure bikes
  • Continuous development on our bike towers and Bluetooth handle bar remote. The remote is already opn its version 1.7.2 with more than 100 international download and builds of the opensource version.

I encourage your to check it out. Especially our Announcement Thread on which we will be doing many announcements on our development projects which includes our Rampage Rally Events.

Here is our vendor link: https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?board=278.0

IMG_20210908_130124.jpg