Quick sunday morning Boschkop ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daemon

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 890 Adventure R
Felt like a little offroad ride on sunday morning so I off I went to do a little boschkop loop
that I know off. Down Lynnwood road, past silver lakes, left at the Boschkop road, left into the Silverlakes stables sign.
Now this is just a little detour that takes you to the main dirt road a little further down the boschkop tar
road....nothing really just quick and easy little side road...hahaha, I managed to get my back wheel stuck in a little mud hole, it's
deeper than what it looks ;)

3208977412_0dd8a90b73.jpg

40 mins later and I am out ;)

From there it's down the little muddy road, and left into the main dirt road, all the way
to the fourway stop and right there, and then smooth hard packed dirt road, with the exception of a couple of "river crossings", puddles are so big it covers the whole road, to the T juntion
with the tar boschkop route where we eventually turned left on from lynnwood.

3208131383_93ca319f28.jpg

I turned right on the tar road and headed back to lynnwood route, however if you go left, at the railway line you can turn
left into a dirt road and ride that back all the way to the main boschkop dirt road, if your feeling brave you can even cross over into the cow farm and ride the single / jeep track and end up at the back of silverlakes. Maybe next time...when I have TKC's on ;)

Afterwards had a stop at Fly Lounge in Hans strijdom to cool down a bit.