WD Spy down,injured!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PARAMED

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
Hi everyone.... Had a call from a road user this afternoon calling to say that a biker went down in front of Sahara park Newlands.... and asked her to call me with his phone....Kak'd myself when she said it was Adrian..... He T-boned a car doing a rapid illegal U-turn,Impacted the front quarter panel and bonnet at 60'ish.... Right over and landed on his head and shoulder.... No loss of consciousness,thank goodness,and Leatt did its job as well.... Injuries are lots of scrapes and grazes as well as a possible broken bone in his L arm..... Mighty lucky considering impact.... Driver said he did not see the bike >:D,Wanker did not LOOK more like it!

Went to the scene,ambulance had loaded him spine immobilized,so let then rush him to GSH..... Saw the bike and it looked like a big hit.... Left scene and went to hospital....

He was admitted into trauma and checked out by 20 doctors,as they were in their rounds..... talk about to many chiefs... 8)

Spine was cleared and then off to X-ray for arm.... He will make a full recovery I am sure and he is one lucky SOB! :mwink:

Get well A,See you over the weekend bud!

Looks like Trevor might have to do the heavy work for a while! :imaposer: :peepwall:

Update.... Spy was booked into trauma and is still there... There is another injury in his R hand that will require some surgical work in order to fix the break.Not a good thing,but we all keep our fingers crossed!Heal well buddy! :)