Leo and Friends discuss "Poena is Koning" at Loskop - Feb 09

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leo

Grey Hound
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS HP2
Donald Duck went away for a dirty weekend. Up in his hotelroom he realized he didn't have any condoms so he called reception and ordered a packet. "Shall I put it on your bill"? asked the Receptionist. "Are you #$%^& crazy, I'll suffocate replied Donald. It was Saterday afternoon, early evening and as HentieBm would put it, We were fluant at talking shit. The occasion, a few of us decided to do a one niter to Loskop. Sorry me on the run again - let me start at the start  :deal:

Sat morning 10:30 am we met at the place previously know as Riverside mixer, which now is basically an empty shell. The house, or whatever is left of it, cannot be demolished as it's a national heritage site, so this monstrocity is standing there while affirmative shopping is taking the doors and ceilings and roof and whot not away. The party consisted of Jagshond, Plothond, Funacide, Poppipants, Ama Ride Ride, AdventureMX and myself.

Our roving KTM slut sporting his latest Katoom accessory  :eek:

Loskop.jpg

Our route took as along the railway towards Rayton, past Culinan and onwards towards Zusterstroom. The roads were in a fair condition, I recon Wednesday last week it was a mess, but now a hard packed two spoor section was formed by all the traffic, so we made good/fast progress.

Somewhere neer Vlaklaagte - Honey sporting her best colours  :thumleft:

Loskop3.jpg

Taking a short break after the Zusterstroom section

Loskop5.jpg

From here we headed towards Verena where we had the obligatory stop at a shebeen for something cool

Thirsty dogs  :thumleft:

Loskop9.jpg

Loskop7.jpg

Then a quick hop over the mountain to Loskop.

Funacide at almost full tilt

Loskop11.jpg

Some aeroplane flew over the area and spilled millions fo green paint all over the area - truly an awesome sight. Lush green vegetation wherever you looked

Loskop15.jpg

The dam was overflowing due to all the rains and it was a site to behold.

I have never seen the dam spill over like this

Loskop2.jpg

Truly a great sight

Loskop6.jpg

The rest of the dawgs were also stunned by the beauty of it all - almost cauzing a sligh traffic jam

Loskop4.jpg

Next stop was the biltong and meat shop for some proviant - always worth a visit.

Loskop17.jpg

After we checked in, myself who was nominated to take one for the team, realised the lady will suffocate if she found herself in the RCP and opted not to persue that goal.

Although it was not a special event, or public holiday, the campsite was fairly busy but we found a nice spot, and was ready to start the k@kpraat.

Of course we had to have another reminder to the latest accessories  :3some:

Loskop8.jpg

This was around 3pm, and proceedings continued till the early hours of Sunday morning. I will not repeat all the was said, but we were very fluant at k@kpraat in the latter stage of teh night, and after all whatever happens in Loskop, stays in Loskop.

Of course we were entertained by a veriety of music, ranging from 101 Visvang treffers, Langarm treffers, but I guess it comes with the territory where we found ourselves. Poppipants also gave us some insight to his music taste, man you need to seek councelling - that angry music you listen to will not calm the pinkfoot.

Kudu's to the oke who goes camping and spend the Sat afternoon washing his bakkie, his daughters car, etc. What a way to spend you time away  :eek:

Sunday morning we hit the roads hard and fast at 08:00 and by 10 am we were sitting at the Cullinan Hotel having a last beer. CIT was having a run, and the place was pumping with bikes and people an dmusic and cold beers  :thumleft:

The crowd before going their own seperate ways.

Loskop14.jpg

Thanks to all who joined, was great.  :thumleft:

Ek is so trots soos 'n rots, ek kan kots  :ricky: