Nice Sunday ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CMA Lenox

Puppy
Reaction score
Hi all, me and CMA Andy het the most unplanned ride on Sunday, we met up at 8: 30 at the Caltex on Hans Strydom in Randburg, and of we went. Because we are growing boys we first had to fill our tummies, so we stopped at the Upper Deck in Hartie for some buffet breakfast, hosted by CMA Harties as their Run for the Son project ( Raise money to print small biker bibles). So with ou magies full and your camelpacks full of water we hit the road, went back Kosmos side and on to Sceerpoort where we saw a gravel road going right. Not planning any road to ride we just looked for the first gravel road and that was it, and man did it take us on a adventure.

Ending at a T junction do we go left or right, so right we went, crossing some small bridge that has a road to the left on the other side, so in we went, just to find ourselfes going up this imbankment that there is no more road, so the challenge was to turn around, me having the Tenere was a bit of a challenge but we made it.

So after tome more lefts and rights we ended up in the Buffels poort mountain not knowing where we are at all, and thats where the real fun started. From the main road there is a small road to the left, looking at each other it was no question, we must see where this goes, and man was it fun.

[
DSC00531-copy.jpg
]

DSC00532-copy.jpg
[/img]

This is us on top of the world, the best place to be

DSC00535-copy.jpg

The bonies, The one on the right is the best one even Andy thought so :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

DSC00536-copy-copy-copy.jpg

Andy is just trying to help nature on, this is normal for boys :shock: :shock: :lol:

DSC00537-copy.jpg

This is where we had to stop and think is this wise, with rocks as big as rugby balls and small rocks down on a +- 45 degrees we thought no, its the comming back thats the problem, maybe next time, dont let the picture fool you it goes down in a valley and up again

DSC00539-copy.jpg

Andy doin some inspection

DSC00542-copy.jpg

Andy making his way up :oops: :oops: :shock: :shock: :p

Not always knowing where you are going can be just as fun, I like that even more

Thanks for a awesome ride Andy