Newbie Roads- Game-Photos on the Move.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Martin and i decided to go and Recce some Newbie friendly roads for a Future ride Planned. The weather was great and for some reason the Mudmonster was asleep ;) Found some very Friendly Noob roads and Also had a Warden let us in a restricted area  :thumleft:
I decided to try out my new play camera on the move--Scary at times when you are coming into a corner with a camera in your left hand and trying to turn as well as taking a picture. The conditions of the new roads found were incredibly cool for Pillion friendly and noob riders and the scenery was still very good for this time of the year. Little risk factor. Kept riding at a cruising speed. At 10.30 we had a  light breakfast after a 130km stint. Did the new Game section and went for lunch at  1.30 all in all 310km for the slow ride. Will cut the ride down to about 150km for the newbies whwn i plan it. Game we saw. Eland-Kudu-Impala-Gemsbok-Eland-Zebra - Blesbuck-Ostrich-Warthog.

Some photosd on the move.

If anyone is interested in a laid back ride and some game viewing on some new roads found---let me know--we can make it a social and -----No charge--Maybe also meet some new non WD riders that we can maybe rope in. Place -Time and dates can be confirmed if enough interest is shown.