ARE YOU PROUD TO BE A WILDDOG?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mzee

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha Super Tenere
On Saturday I rode to Centurion -- wanted to look at Honda Veradero.  Not a very familiar terrain and together with the road construction, makes finding ones way a tricky business. Somewhere after Midrand on N1 I end up at a Yamaha dealer.  In the shop while looking at the yamahas, on one of the bikes sat a beautiful lady.  She is all smiles and greets me.  I return the salutations but didn't stop to chat. 

I walk out; at the same time she also walks out.  I ask her directions to Honda in Centurion.  She  takes me all the way. Isn't that someting! :thumleft: In the parking lot  She notices my WD Sticker. (Sticks out on my DL like the sun in the sky).  We chat and I learn that was the second time she sees me once on the Bloemfontein High Way.  She said her forum name but I did hear it well.  I was shy to ask.  But want to say thanks for her directions and to know WDs are great folks. All the ones I have meet are indeed great folks.  I am proud to be a WD; I know I can count on them.  Are you? ;D ;D