Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: BMW het my weer ge******  (Read 2873 times)

Offline kwassi

Re: BMW het my weer ge******
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2009, 11:28:02 am »
Sale is gecancel so nou wag ek net vir my geld terug.
Solo travellers should not be considered unsociable, they are expressing their independence until they choose to do otherwise.

Offline The TRANSPORTER

« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2009, 01:21:04 pm »
As ons mag vra,het hul jou deal vir jou gestop en jou gehelp of moes jy self rond spring om die deal te stop???

Alister is n genuine ou, en sal ek glo, jou altyd probeer help...... :thumleft:...hoopso.... ??? ???
I told her i was married, she said 'me too, who cares, lets ride!'

Offline kwassi

« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2009, 01:46:46 pm »
Daar was nie veel om te doen nie.
Wesbank het nog nie die geld toe al aan hulle oorbetaal nie.
Solo travellers should not be considered unsociable, they are expressing their independence until they choose to do otherwise.

Offline Excalibur

« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2009, 03:35:27 pm »
Just had a lekke vet pomp from Auto Alpina. 80 000 kay service, also replaced telle-lever balljoint and boot + I fitted the back rest for the pillion on the top box. Bill was R5679 rantses, p$@s >:(

Offline kwassi

« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2009, 03:39:07 pm »
Just had a lekke vet pomp from Auto Alpina. 80 000 kay service, also replaced telle-lever balljoint and boot + I fitted the back rest for the pillion on the top box. Bill was R5679 rantses, p$@s >:(

Jyt sekerlik 'n kwotasies voor die tyd gevra    :pot:

Offline Milkybar

• Race Dog
  • Bike: NER-A-CAR
  • Life's an adventure
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2009, 03:55:17 pm »
We had a similar experience with WV 2 months ago. Just befor Christmas phoned to order a speedcontrol. Salesman says parts costs R1300 inc, I say fine - order it! Ask him the cost on labour " No Mam, whole job won't be more than R2000. It arrives in January, went and had it fitted. Sat from 7h30 till 3h30 to receive an invoice of.......
R4800! I blew a gasket in the workshop in front of the manager and all. And for a lady thats unacceptable or what?
Left there paying only what they quoted me on the phone. When VW SA phones a week later, they got a piece of my mind as well. Haven't been back and won't go back!!!
Trials are survivable. We must keep our eternal perspective through the tough times.

We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed and broken. We are perplexed, but we donít give up and quit. We are hunted down, but God never abandons us. We get knocked down, but we get up again and keep going.Ē (2 Cor. 4:8-9 NLT)

Offline Xavier

• Race Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
  • - - -
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2009, 04:09:31 pm »
SO wat nou volgende?  Weer probeer, of is jy klaar met GS 'e?
Those who beat their swords into plough shears, will plough for those who did not

Offline The TRANSPORTER

« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2009, 04:15:48 pm »
Phew hell Excalibur,shite ja nee jys defnitief dik gepomp hahahahaha,dink dis mal..... >:D >:D

Offline kwassi

« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2009, 04:16:08 pm »
Ek sal weer 'n GS koop, maar soos dinge nougaan moet ek maar seker eers net terug sit en wag vir die regte 1.

Offline The TRANSPORTER

« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2009, 04:24:34 pm »
Daars nou n hele klomp,moenie oorhaastig wees nie,die regte een sal kom en dan geniet jy hom meer.... :thumleft: :thumleft:

Offline michnus

• PikiPiki Overland
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS HP2
    • Pikipiki Overland
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2009, 04:52:43 pm »

:laughing4: :imaposer:

Offline Adventurer

• Deleted Users
  • Gentleman Dog
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2009, 10:43:11 pm »

:laughing4: :imaposer:

Did they at least offer you some KY first? How much was the ball joint?
If you can keep your head in the midst of all this confusion, you don't understand the situation!

Offline The TRANSPORTER

« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2009, 09:40:36 am »
EX is seker al op die scoot oppad Buff toe.......ten minste met net so n vet smile,hyt mos n pomp gehad.... :ricky: :ricky: :ricky: :ricky:

Offline Obi -Wan

• Race Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1150GS Adventure
« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2009, 09:48:57 am »
Guys, I live in JHB as do 4 of my mates who all ride GS's. The only dealership that sees our bikes for service is Bavarian In Vermeulen Street Pretoria. Rather ride the 200 k's there and back to fetch and carry than let any of the other useless BMW motorrad dealers touch our bikes. When booking your bike in ask for a loan bike for the day.

Hochland by all accounts seem to be doing ok on the service side.

E-mail Ganjora for the contact details of his private BMW techie if your bike is out of warranty - Did his apprenticeship on the BMW's and does good work. Aftermarket part no's available on this site .

Little bit of effort can save you long dollars.

Real Men ride a Pig !

Offline Excalibur

« Reply #74 on: March 24, 2009, 09:23:06 am »
Adventurer, the ball joint + boot is a sealed unit. That was R1300 jimmies :'(