A thought...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DragonWatch

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR 750S
So during this week we had Metro arresting taxi drivers, bus drivers and even the occasional car driver for breaking the laws in the road in what they consider to be a dangerous fashion. Everyone said "It's about time", inlcuding me, and most people felt better about things.

So yesterday I had a thought...this morning the headache went away and I could finally write it down.

Since this whole operation they have going (can't remember the real name, but it translates as "By any means") is an ongoing thing, do you REALLY think they'll stick to public transport and serious offenses in the week only?

Remember, since this whole thing started, there hasn't been a weekend yet. You know, weekends, when all our fellow bikers come out to play on the public roads, with no numberplates on, speeding and being hooligans.

I recon that they have a plan to target bikes over this weekend, once their number are sufficient to make it worth bringing out the truck for all the confiscated bikes... So keep your eyes and ears open and be careful out there over the next weekend or two people.