Wheelie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How often do you wheely your bike?

• when the mood strikes me

Votes: 30 35.7%
  • You have heard that there is a front wheel, but as afar as you are concerned it is there for astheti

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • Wheelying is not my thing

Votes: 16 19.0%
  • Im still trying to get it sorted

Votes: 31 36.9%

• Total voters

XRV-Boy

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
Ok this is going to sound like a ridiculous question, but its monday morning and I have not had my beer yet so my brain has not switched on to full defcon 5 status yet. I was deliberating this question over the weekend and tried some of my ideas with varied success, My retarded question for the day is What is the proper method of wheelying a bike?

Now normally its just give it the beans and dump the clutch which will force the rear tire tp grip and pick the fron of the bike up- this is easy when you are on a MX style bike becuase its lighter but I find with My AT the weight is very forward on the bike and thus I have a slight problem with picking the front up. Also wheelying a 750 is a slight bit scary as I keep thingking im going to give too much gass and end up with my arse on the pavement and my pride and joy in a million pieces down the road.

Any sugestions?
keep the shinny side up guys :thumleft: