Social Gauteng Ride Report.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
A great group of riders met at the Engen garage in the East of Pretoria this morning.

I just remember a few names as we were all in all seventeen riders. Add your names as we go along with the ride report.
The names i remember. Martin-Kykdaar-Zerc-Hoofseun-Roux-Michael( not me) Beemer-Mike-Dapper muis-SaddleUp-Johan Gray-Andrew-Robert------There was a liitle bit of Mud in the beginning and some DEEP water in the end. Hoofseun wanted to see if Puddles bike he was riding was cured after the Jules drowning episode :peepwall: Seems the Submarine is cured once and for all, even able to ride totally under water and come out the other side without even missing a beat :thumleft: As for Zerc well he seems to be coming into his own with that 1200Adventurer. since the last time we rode together. Nice to see people we have been riding on and off with improve every time we ride together.Thank's Kykdaar for sweeping :thumleft:

Dust--Nil.
Mud--a Little.
Water --a bit.
Broken bones--Nil
Drowned bikes-Nil
Punctures - Nil
Broken down bikes-Nil
Cameras-Seemed like everyone had one ;)
DIRTY BIKES-17 :eek:
Passed a rider on a KTM on the way to Rayton with a lady on the back ??? Maybe someone we know?

All in all a nice short ride of about 200km. Great food at Cullinan and first class guy's i will ride with anyday
The first little bit of water. Marting bulldozing the Big Yellow Pig through.

SaddleUp

Beemer Mike

Zerc

The rest of the gang and the DRZ400 that could NOT keep the front wheel on the ground :mwink:

Kykdaar cleaning up from the back :thumleft:

As for the rest of the pics--Leaving it up to the rest of the riders who also took some super pics. Add what you like guys. Thanks for the day all --I had a great day and enjoyed the company to the fullest. :thumleft: