The Free State Bash, Meiringskloof 2009 report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeonDj

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Free State Bash 2009 – Meiringskloof, Fouriesburg
After this weekend I can only say that I am a proud Wilddog :biggrin:, thank you for everyone who attended( more than 60 registered WD’s, some with their families), there is just too many names to mention, thanks to the ladies of the Wd’s who helped and assisted with the organizing, Milkybar,  Malibu, Dakota, Zagser’s wifey, Mal you must be a event organizer, thanks a lot what you guys did for this bash. Hentie and Nellis for the food , drinks etc, special thanks to Oom Jaap and his team for letting us Bash there, special thanks to the sponsors, we will mention them as the photos emerge on the thread.
Also a special thanks to the CMA caravan crew (Henry and wifey from Bloemfontein) for having 24 hours coffee ready, this was a first for them to attend a DS biking event and a first for us, as they are also DS people they did ride with us on the outrides, stunning people, THANK YOU for the effort and the service you did on the weekend. :thumleft:
I am going to start on photobucket now, over 300 pics >:D, the guys had successful outrides, LeonDude did finish his Lesotho trip and slayed the dragon, other guys suffered lots of punctures >:D, some had to bribe a certain female customs lady with a Bar One to let him out of the country....., and yes certain bike brands  >:D did come out on top while others miserable failed......, or was it their rider? >:D  :pot:
A rider only came home just before 7 am on Saturday, just as the Lesotho guys were leaving for their ride.... :pot:
Well thanks guys for a brilliant weekend,  it is not I and me, it was we and us that made this possible.
I know that I left out lotsa people but as the thread progress we will get into the groove, and yes Lipton tea  >:D is the official sponsor of the Bash next year with shooter flavours, rum and raisin, and liquorice ..... hehehehhe,  thanks from DeonDJ and HentieBM and the rest of the Free Staters for a lekka Bash 2009! :3some: