Please explain to me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dogless

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
I see it happens often on trips. It happened again on the Free State Bash. It’s something I would expect from Superbike owners but not DS bikers. I put DS bikers in a different category than the normal speed freaks. DS riders, according to my definition loves dirt roads, loves nature and what it does to your sole. We are at peace with ourselves.

I’m talking of guys doing burnouts after the hooligan juice kicks in. Is it “kort tottie” (short dick) syndrome? Who do you want to impress? Is it a suppressed little devil which rear it’s ugly head when fed by “the juice”? Does it give you a hard on?

I can understand when a girl gets topless on the back of her hubbies bike cause maybe she’s a free spirit and wants to feel the warm wind against her bare breasts. OK, maybe she just wants to show off her doctor’s work of art. I’m ok with such finer points in life. >:D But I for one cannot understand the logic behind burnouts. Firstly you waste your own tyre / money and secondly you feel zilch for someone else’s property.

Please explain this behaviour to me.