Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Photos that make you think WTF  (Read 1482279 times)

Online mox

• Bike: Kawasaki KLR 650
  • Formerly knows as HONDAKAWA11
Re: Photos that make you think WTF
« Reply #15620 on: April 02, 2019, 05:01:47 pm »
what some of you guys may be missing (perhaps on purpose) is the picture is of another "rock" (i use the term loosely) band called Hanson which were made up of 3 underage brothers and did a few bubblegum songs which a few little girls enjoyed
I was going to say something but did not want to be associated with knowing about the hansos  :imaposer:
Klr 650 , Z800 - My blood is green.

Offline edgy

• Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: KTM 790 Adventure R
    • A Stone's Throw Bed & Breakfast
« Reply #15621 on: April 03, 2019, 07:07:41 am »
 :lol8:
www.astonesthrow.co.za

BEER..."I drink it when I`m happy or when I`m sad. I drink it when I`m alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. Trifle with it if I`m not hungry and drink it when I am. Otherwise, I never touch it - unless I`m thirsty"

Offline Firecoast

• Besempilot!
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: KTM 640 Adventure
  • Mommy Fairy :)
« Reply #15622 on: April 03, 2019, 08:12:15 am »
what some of you guys may be missing (perhaps on purpose) is the picture is of another "rock" (i use the term loosely) band called Hanson which were made up of 3 underage brothers and did a few bubblegum songs which a few little girls enjoyed
Exactly, now you still get the die hard Nirvana band from the 90's followers that will get a bit upset if the grunge rock band, Nirvana gets associated with the 3 Hanson brothers and their girly music.
i would wear that shirt  :pot:

So would my husband and he would be non the wiser as to who Hanson or Nirvana was  :biggrin:
"Don't let your ice cream melt while you're counting somebody else's sprinkles."

Offline BiG DoM

• A Grahamstown Greyhound!
  • Bachelor Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS HP2
  • License Plates: GSpot EC and HUSKY EC
« Reply #15623 on: April 03, 2019, 09:24:05 am »
Exactly, now you still get the die hard Nirvana band from the 90's followers that will get a bit upset if the grunge rock band, Nirvana gets associated with the 3 Hanson brothers and their girly music.

So would my husband and he would be non the wiser as to who Hanson or Nirvana was  :biggrin:

:lol8:  We should print one the same for him but put ZZ Top as the band  :imaposer:
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 09:24:50 am by BiG DoM »
"Love is the feeling you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle" - Hunter S. Thompson

Scoots: BMW HP2  Husky 701 Husky  TE610E  BMW G450X  KTM 250XCW  BMW R100S YAMAHA BWS 

:ricky:

Offline THROTTLE JOCKEY

• Bike: KTM 950 SE
  • Number plate T JOCKEY EC
« Reply #15624 on: April 03, 2019, 05:11:47 pm »

:lol8:  We should print one the same for him but put ZZ Top as the band  :imaposer:

Hay I like those Owe's!
Ride it like you stole it!

OWN:KTM 950 SE***Suzuki DR650***Yamaha XT 600 Tenere***Yamaha XT 200***Honda CRF450X***Honda TRX 300 Quad***CRF1000AT
LIBERATED:KTM 640 Adventure***Suzuki 200 Djebel
SOLD:HONDA CRF450R***Honda CR250R***Yamaha YZ250***Yamaha WR200***BMW F800GS***YAMAHA XT660 extreme***Yamaha XT660

Offline Oubones

• Bike: BMW F650GS / Dakar
« Reply #15625 on: April 03, 2019, 07:24:14 pm »

Hay I like those Owe's!
Eish, you worry me!
I enjoy their music though! :imaposer: :pot:
Dakar 650
SR 500

Offline Firecoast

• Besempilot!
  • Forum Whore
« Reply #15626 on: April 04, 2019, 08:18:19 am »

Hay I like those Owe's!

If you stop cutting your beard you could enter a look-alike contest  :biggrin:
"Don't let your ice cream melt while you're counting somebody else's sprinkles."

Offline edgy

• Bachelor Dog
« Reply #15627 on: April 04, 2019, 09:50:38 am »
www.astonesthrow.co.za

BEER..."I drink it when I`m happy or when I`m sad. I drink it when I`m alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. Trifle with it if I`m not hungry and drink it when I am. Otherwise, I never touch it - unless I`m thirsty"

Offline edgy

• Bachelor Dog
« Reply #15628 on: April 04, 2019, 09:53:47 am »
 :laughing4:
www.astonesthrow.co.za

Offline eberhard

• Bike: Moto Guzzi (all models)
  • Time takes a cigarette...
« Reply #15629 on: April 10, 2019, 08:34:43 am »
eberhard
Agostini 1000
R90S
R80/7
R75/5 Big Boy 150 Vuka 110

Offline edgy

• Bachelor Dog
« Reply #15630 on: April 10, 2019, 08:37:22 am »
 :imaposer:
www.astonesthrow.co.za

Offline Vintage_Mania

« Reply #15631 on: April 10, 2019, 08:41:07 am »
:imaposer:

That is farking awesome. I want to see the monster truck one in the background please?
People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day. And doing nothing often leads to the very best kind of something.

Offline edgy

• Bachelor Dog
« Reply #15632 on: April 10, 2019, 08:41:34 am »
 :o
www.astonesthrow.co.za

Offline edgy

• Bachelor Dog
« Reply #15633 on: April 10, 2019, 08:43:03 am »
 :patch:
www.astonesthrow.co.za

Offline edgy

• Bachelor Dog
« Reply #15634 on: April 10, 2019, 08:45:11 am »
www.astonesthrow.co.za

Offline edgy

• Bachelor Dog
« Reply #15635 on: April 10, 2019, 09:15:51 am »
 :laughing4:
www.astonesthrow.co.za

Offline Sláinte Mhaith

Offline Vintage_Mania

People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day. And doing nothing often leads to the very best kind of something.

Offline edgy

• Bachelor Dog
« Reply #15638 on: April 10, 2019, 10:21:20 am »
 :o
www.astonesthrow.co.za

Offline Firecoast

• Besempilot!
  • Forum Whore
« Reply #15639 on: April 10, 2019, 10:37:49 am »
Clearly a WELL FED croc.