BMW Dealership not interested in doing business.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smit

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
I would like to share my experience with you and get your opinion on the following;

I went shopping for boots all around Pta the last 2 weeks and I found that BMW Santiago boots are the best boot around, they are pricey but worth it.

So I saved up and head down to the new Motorad Dealer around the corner from me. I fitted the boots and found my pair, got to the counter to pay, and like I normally do I ask for a discount. The very nice lady helping me told me “Sorry, we don’t give discount. We would love to but then we don’t make any money, and by the way if you go and buy groceries you don’t ask for discount so why should we give you discount?”

I told her to ask management to give her approval, and her response was that they discussed it in there meeting and they don’t do discount. (The dealership only opened 01 March 2009)

I politely gave the boots back and left the shop.

When I got home I phone BMW Zambezi, asked for the price on the Santiago boots and would I get some discount, there reply was positive.

Now I am getting the following from Zambezi dealer;

• Santiago Boots
• Soft Bag (Luggage)
• Tankbag
• New rear tire
• 10 000km service
•
And I am getting discount on everything I buy.

The new dealer are 3 km from my house and I will not support them.

I would love to give the dealerships name but don’t know if I can do that on the form and not have any negative consequences from the dealerships side?

Motoman.
:3some: