INTRO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fireblade

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Hi everyone, I'm a new member, just joined up after the GS challenge, where I met a bunch of great guys, some of whom really know how to ride and have fun, and some who just don't have a clue.

Did day one green route and left on day two (next year I'll be the guy with knobblies on his fireblade) with scribble, Shaun and Johan and had an unforgettable adventure of our own doing as much dirt as we could between Ficksburg and Cape Town. Thanks Wessel and Sarel from African Stuff for plotting our mystery route on the GPS, in some places we may as well have been on the moon. Hmmmm. !!!!!
Dropped the GS1200 once while trying to keep both wheels on a 200mm wide track. Hmmm again!!!!!

To Adventurer and Funacide, get your a****es down to Cape Town, it was great to meet like minded people from the North who believe that the thrill is in the riding, and NOT meeting at the f*****g BMW lifestyle centre, chequebook in hand, shopping for shiny clothes.

Ride well boys and girls, for we only have one life, and God gave us
GS's so that we could ride them for a long time.