yaartbrak takes to the road

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

transnewbie

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
Sunday morning arrived, me and my Collar, was ready to go, bike had fuel in, luckilly this was done a few days earlier just to ensure that we are not going to get caught by the truck strike, tyres were pumped, two way communication was plugged in with new batteries, just in case the ones i put in on friday evening went flat, we were pchyced to get going, our virgin ride.... 8)

We hit the road just after 10, and then.......... it hit me, like a unlucky bug hitting my brand new visor........ i forgot the camera  :'(  :xxbah: Aaaaahhh well we were on our way, so i do apologise for not being able to supply photographic evidence, mmmmm, maybe NASA would be able to supply with their spy satellites ???

Ok so we hit the road towards the Zwartkop/Randburg turnoff, missed that one by a few km, and took the Lanseria offramp, and worked our way towards Sterkfontein caves, gee did this place change since i was there as a 12 year old, had a drink, and something to fill that hungry spot.

Once done we were going in search of Maropeng, which we found, why on earth do you need to pay for parking/entrance, when you have to pay for everything else in anycase, so we skipped that one, mainly out of principal, it just pissed me off.

After a few km i cooled down :dousing: and then the open road won again, now as i said previously i am still a virgin biker, and havent done the dusty roads as yet, so will hopefully very soon be able to join the pack of dogs on a virgin gravel trip.

We stopped on our way home at the in law's, and some idiot stole my bloody number plate of the bike, it just so pissed me off, why on earth would people do that, then i remembered we live in Africa.

So after a great day of riding it was slightly soured by having the number plate stolen.

Once again sorry for not having pics