FORK!!! Wilbers progressive fork springs in stock!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lecap

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
The following springs are currently available off the shelf:

Suzuki DR650SE 1996 - 2012
BMW F650GS (Rotax single) all year models. Fits the current G650GS too.

Available soon:
BMW F650Dakar all models
Honda XL700V Transalp
Kawasaki KLR650 (2008ff model)
Yamaha XT660R
Yamaha XT660Z Tenere

Please contact me if you're planning to do this very worthwhile upgrade of your front suspension to help me to coordinate & plan orders & stock development.

I will extend the stock to cover the most widespread types of bikes in the near future. This will take some time. If you want springs for your bike and I don't have stock yet please feel free to contact me. I can get you springs to fit almost every bike from Aprilia RS125 to Yamaha XV1700 DS and road from the late 1970's 'til today!

The background:
I have used them for almost 20 years on my own and my customers bikes, they are the bizniz for road and DS bikes. They do not sag like many OEM springs and come with a lifetime guarantee against breakage & sagging which is backed locally by me.

They come wound with a progressive / twin spring rate means they give you more reserves against bottoming out than the OEM springs whilst improving comfort and responsiveness of the suspension.
The spring rates are selected to cope with a standard frame European rider and not a 45kg Japanese.
As opposed to some competing products they come with full fitment and setup instructions and with a set of new preload spacers if required.

Please note that special orders can take anything between two weeks and up to a few months depending on how many orders I can place.

The price is R 1500 per set of Wilbers ProMoto fork springs.
R1850 per set of Wilbers Racing line fork springs which I supply as special order.

Local shipment (R80, insured with SA Postal Services) is charged extra, same as fitment which I can of course also do.[/b]
Pre - payment is only required for special orders.

You are welcome to phone me should you have questions o7 doubletwo fiftynine triplezero 9 ore-mail me.

Jürgen