Question for bikers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

White Stripes

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Voxan (all models)
I have a question. I read in one of the ride reports a comment about how the biker slapped someone off his bicycle. I have no doubt the biker in question is no serial killer or some aggressive hooligan. I also see up to 50 guests on the forum from time to time. This kind of statement, however made in jest, can it influence the image bikes have in the eyes of the general public? My naive perception is that all adventure riders are well read and well traveled gentlemen with the odd tendency to talk too much or drink a beer or two too much, but apart from that, are mostly gentlemen. Maybe I am drawing parallels in assuming that nature lovers are good, conscious people and adventure bikers love nature. Not saying that this kind of comment defines a person or group, I was just wondering. This person is a nature lover and loves his family, good guy. No doubt. The statement just made me think about how people see bikers.

subie said:
toe ek hom met n snotklap van sy fiets afvee.  Dit het gevoel of ek n ligament in my elmboog seergemaak het.
Dit was kwaai seer en by die huis gesien tot my hand is lekker vet geswel.  Hoop hy het darem seerder as ek gekry. Miskien is daar n darwin award erens vir my ook.