Last Business Trip dDay 4 and 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clockwork Orange

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
From Niew Bethesda it was on to Graaf Reinet. Again this was an awesome ride first thing in the morning. It was then tar roads to Aberdeen and onto Uniondale.....(saw the road leading to the year end bash...if I had more time I would have done some recce work).

I now had the great pleasure of again doing the Prince Alfred pass. The last time I rode the pass the other way from Plett to Uniondale. This time I also took the other option of heading straight down to Knysna instead of Plett.

I was almost disappointed when it all came to an end in Knysna. From here it was tar through to Mossel Bay where I stayed the night. Friday morning is my last day. I am itching to get home and very hungover. I therefore opt for high speed sprint back to Cape Town.

I got home at about 13H30 and by 14H30 I had repacked the bike and with Kerri as pillion I was off for a weekend of camping at the Yserfontein caravan park. I was more tyhan a little tired on Monday at the office I must add.

Anyhow...thats my story and I hoped you enjoyed.