Back on the road again!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

transnewbie

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
Well after nearly seven weeks of being out of action, due to illness, i was cleared to drive again by my doctor, and by my understanding that meant the bike too  ;)

So last week friday the wife got off work and we decided to go for a little ride  :ricky: just to see how i would be coping, and oh my goodness the feeling was amazing to be out on the road  :thumleft: .

We drove out to Lanseria and decided to have breakfast at "The Home of the Chicken Pie", at 10 in the morning i wasnt feeling like a pie, and i am also not allowed to eat a pie, ok not all pies :mwink: , so a nice breakfast was had by all.

We then left from there, and not too far down the road and my "collar" speaks to me over the intercom, "hey, you never fastened your helmet, the straps are slapping me in the face" needless to say i quickly stopped and had to "koes" because the "collar" wanted to give me a slap of note.

We then proceeded onto Kromdraai and followed the road which eventually led us back to Muldersdrift, up onto the R28 towards Krugersdorp, going up the hill this Twat (sorry mods, i sincerely hope that word is allowed) in his Qauntum (RAM Couriers) nearly took us out ontop of the hill.

Well after the slight adrenaline rush , and shaking like i had KFC Chicken Pops in my hands, we finally made it home in one piece.

So now this weekend we are off to Middelburg to go and visit my mother (no apron strings jokes), will be going Cullinan to Bronkies to Groblersdal and then past the Loskop Dam and onto Middelburg,.

Below me and the "the Steed" taken a few weeks ago, and then me and "collar" having brekkies at the the "Chicken Pie".

Well guys and gals safe  :ricky:

Attachments

• Me and the Steed.jpg
    Me and the Steed.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 248
  • The Steed.jpg
    The Steed.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 249
  • Yaartbrak and the Collar.jpg
    Yaartbrak and the Collar.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 251