Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: PAW - 3 Calendar girls attending the Endangered Wildlife Trust dinner  (Read 3175 times)

Offline Misty

• Bike: BMW F650GS / Dakar
  • BMW650GS - DR650 - Triumph Scrambler 900 - BMW650G
Re: PAW - 3 Calendar girls attending the Endangered Wildlife Trust dinner
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2009, 03:59:38 pm »
:biggrin:
... “There might be a few bumps ahead in the road, but luckily you are well trained in off road riding!” ... PS: for sure, I'm a lot tougher than I look!! ;)

Offline Goose

• NAPIER Country life is great!
  • Shop Mods
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2009, 04:21:41 pm »
Were you also going to put the fund raising details and perhaps banking details on back of calendar?

"Life is a Waste of Time..... Time is a Waste of Life........ Get Wasted all the Time and have the Time of your Life"  ‹(•¿•)›

Offline Misty

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2009, 04:24:05 pm »
Yup Goose, all the details re WD & PAW will be on the back of the Calendar. The sales will all go through the WD Shop and they will do the transfer to PAW once all the Calendars sold - but the bank details are here: http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=25117.0 for if you want to make a separate donation too :)
... “There might be a few bumps ahead in the road, but luckily you are well trained in off road riding!” ... PS: for sure, I'm a lot tougher than I look!! ;)

Offline Goose

• NAPIER Country life is great!
  • Shop Mods
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2009, 04:26:34 pm »
Yup Goose, all the details re WD & PAW will be on the back of the Calendar. The sales will all go through the WD Shop and they will do the transfer to PAW once all the Calendars sold - but the bank details are here: http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=25117.0 for if you want to make a separate donation too :)

more thinking along the line of taking 20 calendars with us through Africa next year.....  if the pawprint of the Wilddogs feature nicely, would be good to hand some to border officials.... that way, we can all be "identified" when next riding through their spot..? :mwink:
"Life is a Waste of Time..... Time is a Waste of Life........ Get Wasted all the Time and have the Time of your Life"  ‹(•¿•)›

Offline Misty

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2009, 08:59:27 am »
Great idea Goose - and yup the pawprint, WD & PAW will be very well promoted on the back page of the calendar :)