Garmin - Suck My Arse You Twats!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

GreenMamba1974

apart from all the shit i've had with this zumo 500, i almost considered sending it in to avnic at one time, but didn't get around to it.

it probably wouldn't have mattered because it would have cost ME money to send it to them.  then they would most have probably have said nothing was wrong with it.  if they were gracious enough to have sent me a replacement unit, the replacement would likely have also been faulty.  this has happened to many others, all you have to do is read the zumo forum or search the internet using google.

in other words, i don't want to go through this humiliating process, it's just not worth it.  garmin should have recalled these units a long time ago and given people their money back, it's just that simple.

in principle and in good conscience i cannot sell this unit to anyone, i wouldn't want anyone to put up with it's shit, and, it can't be fixed, garmin know this.

if i can't use it, no one else will either.  therefore the only thing to do is this.  all i know is i will NEVER touch a garmin product EVER again.  i WILL go out of my way to steer people away from garmin.  i also don't hold the person who sold me this unit in high regard.  they would have known of these issues, but sold it to me anyway.

now, who of you out there is still actually entertaining the idea of buying the new 660?!?!  don't do it, you will probably be disappointed.

Attachments

• DSC00557.JPG
    DSC00557.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 5,156
  • DSC00558.JPG
    DSC00558.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 5,297