2009 EC Bash: The outrides never travelled

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watty

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki Djebel 250XC
As those who attended the EC bash at Vaalpadskloof can confirm the weather somewhat prevented most of the dawgs from going on any of the planned and marked outrides.  Most riding was done at The Royal Hotel ......

Nevertheless, I, Fluid and Big E did venture out, albeit in a 4x4 and rode the green rode the Saturday afternoon (route as posted in the offical thread under the Planning section).   It was our original indention to ride this rode that morning, but the blêrrie mud monster made sure that my bike was not going anywhere, and we wanted to experience the region!.

Some really magic D/S travelling routes and definitely worth a return at a later stage.  The section through the Kamferspoort along the Heuningkliprivier is especially worthy of a mention - in my opinion even better than the Baviaans in its own way.  Really  magnificent :thumleft:

Unfortunately I do not have to many photographs, but would like to share these few. 

Attachments

• O1.JPG
    O1.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 243
  • O2.JPG
    O2.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 241
  • O3.JPG
    O3.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 243
  • O4.jpg
    O4.jpg