Cape Sand Ride Report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Hardy

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure
What a fantastic day, great riding, great riders(I not included :) ) lots of new areas riden and super fun was had by all I think. :D :D

We all meet up at about 12.30ish. Deflated the tyres and one last smoke and off we went.

And some jumping was done, CO doing his thing

I led the first 5min of the ride then found myself off the course and inamongst the trees :oops: :D , so then CO and Kamanya and became the tour leaders, we went on some really fun tracks with plenty woop-de-doos and lots of lekker think sand. Soory no pic of the sand riding, was concentrating and laughing to much.

After much playing in the sand pit, it was off onto another part of the area. Well actually across the N7. Here we went up some seriouse slopes and down some aswell.
Kaboef doing his thing after some thought... :D

smoke time after we got up safe and sound

another down and up section :twisted: :D

After that it was back to the sand, now this was deep and the end of mydays of staying on 2 wheels. 30m 3 falls :oops: :D :D

and she lies down again...first of 3 :D :D :oops: :)

Then with the sand behind us, the beers were calling. The general consesensus was lets go drink beer, and that we did.

That all from my side, I'm sure there are lots of pics from Kamanya to come and in put from the other sand masters :D :D