In search of BREEDSNEK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettp

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Okay, so as I made mention in Planning tours, it was my intention to finds breedsnek - even if it meant going solo. Well, thats what happened - I went solo!

Left home just gone 06h30 and headed out to Harties, where I would comence my attempt from!!! Needless to say, heading out there was an experience all of its own! Almost got taken out by some clown on a Ducati that over cooked his corner, and decided to take a good look into the whites of my eyes!!!!

Headed into Harties via the tunnel......
IMG_0767.jpg

From there got onto the wall, but decided to stop and take a look over the wall as well as the water side... The water looked like pea soup!!! :shock:
IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

From there I headed out towards Hekpoort. proceeded to get lost in the maise of dirt roads heading here there and every where.....
IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0773.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

After dropping aff a lowlevel crossing back onto the dirt road, I managed to break my tail light lense....german quality...?? :shock:
IMG_0779.jpg

Decided to head back home after spending a good 4.5hrs playing on the yellow beast. First time that I spent time on dirt, and was totally impressed with the ease of riding such a heavy bike in gravel!

Next time, I hope to find Breedsnek........ :oops: :D :oops: