“Rustige” Ladies Breakfast run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gray

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
We would have been 6+ riders but were unfortunately reduced to only 3 due to flu  :sad4:  or other legitimate reasons.  So Li, Dakota & myself met up at the Total garage, cnr Malibongwe & Witkoppen, at 8:30 on a rather “crisp” Sunday morning.  I had to get there from Pretoria so left a bit earlier … brrr … going through Centurion my bikes temp gage started flashing at 2 degrees.  “Warning … warning … you are about to freeze your butt off”.  Ok, my butt was well covered, all warm & cosy.  As for my finger tips … eina pain, they would have fallen off if I bumped them against anything. I got there before the others so had time for a quick cuppa coffee to help defrost.  By the time we left the temp was already up to about 7 degrees.

We road through to Harties & had a lekker Wimpy breakfast.
P6282440.jpg

Once our tummies were full we set off to browse the flea market.
P6282441.jpg

Check this excellent masterpiece … it even has a chain & when you turn it, you can see the “pistons” going up & down.  The guy says it took him more than a year to complete, working at it about 3 hours per day.
P6282443.jpg

Had something to drink at Chameleon Junction (I think is the place’s name) and then went for a ride across the bridge & eventually home.
Quick stop on the bride to check the view … uuuggghhh … the smell was not too pleasant  :fart:
P6282444.jpg

P6282445.jpg

Thanx Li & D for a rustige, relaxing outing  :biggrin: