Walkerville Rangers... what a ride...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malibu

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
NER-A-CAR
Ok, I've been asked to start this thread so the others can post any pics that they may have taken...  we were having just too much fun.

9am start in Walkerville!  Coffee served before we go... very nice!  Was amazing to see the garage... rows of green Kawas. 

14 of us started, and the first casualty was one of the 2 Beemers.  Thank heavens for BMW on-call.  We left a very sad faced rider behind us though.  Something to do with the fuel-electronics of something.  2nd casualty, the other BMW.  They can't ride over BIG rocks.  They sort of stop, suddenly.  No damage though, just a rather un-amused rider. 

The terrain we rode was EVERYTHING.  single-spoor in long grass, rude dam walls, open dirt, amazing hill crossings, the SKI-SLOPE  :thumleft:, the SNAKE  :thumleft:, a few very sticky mud crossings (I got stuck twice, once on my side), and then the obligatory flat which I appear to summon on my recent rides...

Thanks guys for a fantastic day, great riding, terrific company and some serious giggles.  The level of riding is very high, and I certainly upped my game on this ride.  :thumleft:

I'll see what pics get posted now...