Beware of AIR FORCE cage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIVI

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CTX200
I was riding peacefully on Cantonment road on Thursday evening with the Honda CTX when an Air Force cage took me out.  He was in the left lane just in front of me when he switched on his indicator for a right turn and promptly cut across in front of me, trying to turn into a cross road.  I hit the brakes hard to try and avoid the idiot but unfortunately there was a diesel spill and the bike started slipping and I ended up slamming sideways into the driver’s door.  The cager, an Air Force warrant officer, tried to drive away as I lay on the road; luckily there were a metro police car right behind me who saw the whole thing and he stopped the car.  I called Groenie to come and help me as Stephan left his cell at home and I couldn’t get hold of him.  The paramedics took me to Unitas Hospital for X-rays and painkillers.  Luckily nothing got broken but I seriously sprained my left knee ligaments and ended up with bruises all over.  When we phoned Red she had just got onto a plane in Durban and was on her way back.  The damage to the bike is nothing serious, the crash bars and gear leaver are bent, and other than that there are a couple of extra scratches.

Thanks Groenie for helping me with my bike and making sure I’m okay!!

:xxbah: