Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: KTM tours US  (Read 734 times)

Offline TonyN

• Pack Dog
KTM tours US
« on: February 14, 2006, 08:34:44 am »
Lito's next holiday

KTM adds US adventures
In addition to track days and European tours, you can now tour the United States, Canada and Mexico with KTM.

Off-road and rally champion Scot Harden will direct the tours aboard rally-prepped KTM 640 Adventure bikes, fitted with GPS and genuine rally road-books.

"It's important to remember that these are not competitive events," said Harden. "We're out for adventure and fun - with particular emphasis on fun! Most groups will be kept small and will be matched by ability level. We can handle the hardcore enthusiast but even rookie off-roaders will have a wonderful time."

The 2006 calendar begins with a series of simulated Rally Experiences throughout the South West US and Baja Mexico. Contact: 001-951-491-1819
URL=http://www.thinkbike.co.za][/url]

http://capebiker.proboards45.com
www.rideagain.co.za

Offline LiveInTheOutdoors

• Race Dog
    • http://tigerr.smugmug.com
KTM tours US
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 09:01:05 am »
Lito has an official donation account available at 0800 - PICKLITOPLEASETOTOURUSONAKTM640 - 555000

8)  :D  :lol:  :P
very minute is a chance to turn it all around - Vanilla Sky

>Mav... started gym. Officially at 95kg....<

Offline X Banana Boy

KTM tours US
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2006, 05:00:11 pm »
Quote from: "LiveInTheOutdoors"
Lito has an official donation account available at 0800 - PICKLITOPLEASETOTOURUSONAKTM640 - 555000

I tried sending some money to the account, but i was having trouble understanding your Nigerian associate.   :lol:

Offline mango

KTM tours US
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2006, 08:23:40 pm »
Quote from: "X Banana Boy"

I tried sending some money to the account, but i was having trouble understanding your Nigerian associate.   :lol:

I'm LITOs manager....I'll give you my bank details, and see that
he gets some of it  :D

Offline X Banana Boy

KTM tours US
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2006, 08:43:15 pm »
Quote from: "mango"
Quote from: "X Banana Boy"

I'm LITOs manager....I'll give you my bank details, and see that
he gets some of it  :D

Yeah, i presume there is a transaction fee, and a commission you get. :D  :D

Offline LiveInTheOutdoors

• Race Dog
    • http://tigerr.smugmug.com
KTM tours US
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2006, 08:51:48 am »
well, you know that my father is the king of an ancient tribe that has gold and uranium and gemstone deposits that we are keen to sell and we struggle to get money out of the country so please give me your bank account and I make you nice deal for your troubles. I do all work, you get to profit from me.

Just send to Mr AbuJanKorrupt Asolo, in Nigeria Capital.

Thanks you very muching.
very minute is a chance to turn it all around - Vanilla Sky

>Mav... started gym. Officially at 95kg....<

Offline X Banana Boy

KTM tours US
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2006, 03:34:08 pm »
well, you know that my father is the king of an ancient tribe that has gold and uranium and gemstone deposits that we are keen to sell and we struggle to get money out of the country so please give me your bank account and I make you nice deal for your troubles. I do all work, you get to profit from me.

Just send to Mr AbuJanKorrupt Asolo, in Nigeria Capital.

Thanks you very muching.

I look forward to our profitable relationship together.  I have sent my details to your contact above.

Sincerely
Mr Iam Gullable