Boland

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eikeboom

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
Just posting some photos, have to share it with somebody.
Snapped them today back home from a meeting with old school pals to organise a 30-year (  :peepwall: ) school reunion.

These are some unusual angles on well-known scenery, due to my unfair advantage over the general public to access certain places with my trusted iron. When I have time on hand I simply cannot ride past a little inconspicuous track leading off over the horizon...

See if you can name this place/landmark, and the ones thereafter:

10056721.jpg

10056781.jpg

10056841.jpg

10056861.jpg

10056811.jpg

It was a very nostalgic day for me, seeing a few very old and dear friends for the first time in many years, people who have changed but also not changed. Through all the laughter and old and new jokes and "do you remember"s, the scars and sadness of life that has happened is visible to the trained eye. Or maybe we just know each other too well.

No, I am not smoking anything.

Well, the real thing (school reunion) will be in December, I'm looking forward to it immensely.

Thank you for a lovely day Mariana, Lynn, Flooi, Fred, Benjamin, Hennieta, even if you don't see this.

(They all drive around in cages  :-\ )