Bye Bye Baby.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U

Uncle Bob

wedneday 8 November 2006 at 13:00 approx.

I pull away after having stopped at a red robot, being on knobbly's i accelerate VERY slowly as i know the bloody things don't last if you hooligan it.

The road is double at this point but up ahead(about 200m) they come down to one lane, i am currently in the left lane.
a FU&%)P old bakkie pulls from the left pavement into the left lane and i change lanes to pass him, just as he gets to the point where the lanes start to narrow he deceides to make a U turn over a double white line with painted yellow island - without indicating.

i did everything they teach you to do, don't look at the target so i looked around it on the left, managed to change direction from going to hit him on driver door to hitting him behind the rear wheel.

The end result can be seen below, BMW reckons it's a write off R 80 000,00 damage.

Damage to me, a blue mark on my left chin (it's gone already) whiplash - also gone already.

ATGATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMAGE_00018.jpg

IMAGE_00015.jpg

IMAGE_00014.jpg

IMAGE_00006.jpg

Maybe a yellow one next? :twisted: